25 June 2007

2nd Obedience Show

We went to the SATS Obedience Show in Warlingham yesterday, 24th June (which was by the way also my first car trip all on my own...!!!).

Flash was much less distracted than he was in his first show in Culverstone. I had no problem getting his attention. In the ring, he was a bit distracted here and there, but again, much better than in Culverstone.
The judge didn't think I did things right at all and wanted me to put food in my mouth or near my mouth... which only made Flash jump up - and that's not a good thing with such a tall dog as his paws reach my face without problem...!

I will continue with my training as it is working. In classes, he is now great with his heelwork, it just needs much practicing to make him more consistent!

But overall, he was great yesterday and I was happy!

No comments: