On Friday, 6th July, I received the information regarding possible games for Top Dog. Wow, there's a lot... However, we will know soon which ones exactely are being actually done in our heat.
Whatever is chosen, we definitely have to do agility (will ask Jacky tomorrow whether I can join their agility class) and our party trick (which I have already started with training). The rest is temptations, scent work and obedience...
It scared the life out of me when I saw the letter and read it all. But now I have put it all down on paper, it looks only half as scary...
Also, Karen, Dawn and I went to see Ian Dunbar on his last ever UK tour on Saturday and Sunday and I managed to pick up a few bits and pieces there for my training for Top Dog.
It'll all be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment