Yesterday (Sunday) Flash and I went to a limit indoor show in Culverstone.
I was really looking forward to it as I thought that he might do really well (he did last time in that hall).
First of all, it took me ages to get there because of the stupid satnav system that didn't work properly. But I got there in the end.
Flash didn't work particularly well. Even the recall which is normally 100% spot on went wrong. Both times, in Pre-Beginners and Beginners, he came back lovely and I was pleased, but went past me at the last second... No idea why... very strange.
But I was quite pleased that he did a fairly good Retrieve, eventhough he did drop the dumbell. It was the first time he retrieved nicely... and it was actually the first time I worked him in Beginners.
So although I am a little disappointed because I know he could have done so much better, there are many aspects that I was happy about.
No comments:
Post a Comment