This morning, Flash really gave me a run for my money... and I wasn't well pleased.
Flash was totally off his head this morning... He took off right at the end of the walk to the spot by the tram track where some idiot leaves food for the foxes (why do people have this compulsion of having to feed wildlife...grrrr). He hasn't done it for weeks, so I wasn't alert enough to stop him in time.
Anyway, he took off, I called him and went after him... and although he left the food alone in the end, it took me another HALF HOUR to get the little **** back on the lead... I have no idea whether it was the food that caused an allergic reaction so quickly or whether he was worried about being told off (which - though I was very angry - I wouldn't have done... but he would have still sensed my anger for sure).
So he danced around me, ran away from me, came back (I always walked into the opposite direction of him, unless I lost sight of him)... After half an hour, he walked back to me, let me put the lead on and home we went!
Well, late to work as I ended up missing my train... but hey... at least we had a looooooooong walk... though the second half was definitely not a relaxing one!
We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment