Today, Flash, Jesse and I went to an obedience match in Culverston, which takes place every year.
Last year, Flash won 1st in his group (Primary: circle of heel, novice recall, sit and down stay). And he did the same again this year... WOW. Well done, Flash.
Heelwork was quite dodgy to start off with (though no tight lead), but once I got my hand in the right place, it was perfect! So that was all my fault.
Recall was fine until he didn't do a present... just like last year... I got him to sit somehow and then to do a finish... That's where we lost our points.
The sit and down stay were perfect, eventhough I had to do them with Jesse and Flash together next to each other. And even when the dog next to Jesse got up, they stayed put.
I am so proud of Flash. He did very well.
Jesse came third and I was more than happy with his performance as it was the very first time he was in the obedience ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment