22 April 2008

Top Dog... the TV show was finally broadcasted

On Friday, 18th April, the show with Flash and me was finally aired. Unfortunately we did not have sky in the cottage and couldn't find anyone that had. But last night, Sandra in the training classes, brought me the DVD which she had recorded.

Cornel and I watched it last night and it was most strange to see myself and even worse hearing myself talking... Although Flash didn't always do what he was supposed to do, it was lovely watching him. And they did show a lot of footage of him running, bless him! It's what he does best and he looks stunning.

But I am very proud of him; six months earlier, he wouldn't have been able to cope with this scenario! My boy did well and I will always cherrish the beautiful record I have of him now!

All the people I talked to that saw it loved it, eventhough Flash came last with not that many points (but he had some... ha ha). It was after all entertaining to watch!

No comments: