28 October 2009

I can't believe this... scar split!

This morning I came home from Troy's walk, when Flash - as usual - jumped a few steps up the stairs to turn round and howl at me. Only this time he didn't howl but screamed and screamed! When I looked he had blook dripping from his foot. He'd somehow managed to split the wound from the dewclaw removal!

So off we went to see Mark first thing in the morning... who also wondered how it happened particularly as it looked fine before and Flash had been doing agility and daily walks in the grass and woods. I appologised to Mark to drop in so unexpectedly, and that I just don't seem to be able to keep away! Ha ha...

Cornel is picking Flash up this afternoon (luckily it is Wednesday when he is on the early shift). So another two weeks of being really careful now! What a disaster. Poor Flash.

No comments: