23 March 2015

Incident with Blake and back troubles

At the weekend, when I let Flash and Blake play together, Flash caught Blake's skin (he still hasn't learnt to play nicely obviously) and Blake screamed blue murder (which then made Jesse attack Blake...). No physical harm was done, but Blake was terrified after that. I managed to pull Blake back to his happy self over the afternoon, but the relationship between Flash and Blake has gone back to square one after it was going so well. They are ok together, but not best friends yet... Here's a picture from last week when they were more comfortable together. :-)


Flash has also started showing pain in the water treadmill, and he is still slow on the way back on walks. I have booked him into the vet's for Thursday to discuss pain management with Rachel. It looks like it is time to finally put him on conventional medication. And if he is uncomfortable, which I think he is now, then that won't help with accepting Blake either.

No comments: