Flash arrived on 30th June when we picked him up from North London. It was a long journey, it took forever to get through London (3 hours), what a nightmare... but well worth it for our boy.
Here's the thread I started after Flash had arrived:
http://www.lurcher.org/llink/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20759&highlight=#20759
I was going to call him Dennis, but Cornel nor Kaye (from Lurcher Link) liked it at all, so Cornel came up with Flash... and that became his - very suitable - name!
29th June 2005
The home check was done by Nettie - and we passed. I was well pleased!
The 29th was the day before Flash came home. It was arranged that Flash would be transported from Yorkshire to North London as our car couldn't do motorways... We would pick him up from North London and bring him home. Obviously there was never a chance to introduce Flash to our lot, but it wouldn't have made any difference anyway as Troy would haven't liked him anyway as a default. So, we just took a chance and had a back up plan in place. If it really didn't work out, Flash would go into foster with Nettie that lives in West London.
Here are the last pictures taken on 29th in the foster home with Ann-Marie and her husband


May/June 2005
On 13th June, I stated my interest in Flash (then called Barney) in his second thread after his mate was rehomed and Flash was on his own. That was before I had even discussed it with Cornel yet... LOL
http://www.lurcher.org/llink/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1518&highlight=barney
Here's some pictures when Flash was in his wonderful foster home:






April/May 2005
The first ever picture I saw of Flash was this.

He was called Barney and was cared for by the rescue organisation Lurcher Link.
And here was another picture of him in April/May 2005

This was the very first thread about Flash on the Lurcher Link forum
http://www.lurcher.org/llink/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1156&highlight=barney
Another couple of pictures taken straight after Flash arrived at the rescue

No comments:
Post a Comment