26 April 2007

Training session

On Tuesday, 24th April, I took Dylan to the hall for training as usual. Only this time, I took Flash with me as Jesse had been to the training classes on Monday evening.

The training went really well, I am so proud of Flash, he really is coming on so well. His heelwork is excellent when he puts his mind to it, and his concentration is getting so much better. He was actually dancing around and running loads during the training hour and really enjoyed himself.

I am looking forward to doing competitions with him, eventhough this year, it'll all be on the long line as I wouldn't trust him yet not to take off across all the other rings... LOL

Flash's allergies have been under control nicely for almost two months now... and I hope it stays this way for a lot longer as well! He is such a great dog when he is "normal", responsive, fun, fairly relaxed and cuddly... and so difficult when he is not well!

No comments: