I took Flash with me last night for my classes. We had agility sessions so I thought I could add a few minutes with Flash... and so we did. Flash did very well and I also managed to get him to do quite a few full hight jumps! What a fab boy he is!
He was also not too bad when I was teaching and was only noisy really when people and dogs were running around. Other than that, he just settled and watched things.
Tuesday night went rather well too. We practiced the full height jumps, which went very well. We also practiced the long jump.
We started on the bell ringing (which he picked up very quickly) and practiced the other bits and pieces. I am a little worried about the party trick as I still have to give a lot more cues than I would like to, but hey... we have got another almost two weeks to practice...
No comments:
Post a Comment