26 September 2008

Flash scared me to death today... he screamed...

I was getting ready for our monthly meeting tonight and was tidying up in the kitchen just before 7 pm. All of a sudden, I heard Flash screaming like mad. I thought Troy was shaking him or something... But when I got into the sitting room, Flash was on the sofa, still screaming for another few seconds. None of the dogs were near him.
He eventually came off the sofa and I called him to me. He came, very rigid and scared!

I think he must have hurt his neck whilst fooling around on the sofa... his neck/shoulder felt very tense right after the incident!

It really scared me so much that I cried. I was in shock. Luckily Flash is perfectly all right and he recovered fully from whatever it was within a few minutes... God, I never want to experience anything like this ever again!

No comments: