I am now positive that the allergy that Flash gets from the park is linked with rain/water. Flash has been absolutely find for many weeks whilst the weather has been dry... But he has now started with the allergies again since the rain started in the last week. Almost every day he is now on antihistamines again... argh....
He is not stressed indoors though, we have not had any messing indoors for about three weeks. So I am hoping with controlling his diet, we can also keep the other allergies sort of under control. I think that he is at his worst when he gets the park allergies and also gets hold of animal protein at the same time... and if he is stressed out with other things, then that is it!
But for now, we are doing ok... tablets are working and he remains very manageable and even quite responsive on our walks. He is mote bity with Dylan again though...
No comments:
Post a Comment