1 May 2007

Settled and grown up?

Flash seems quite settled at the moment. He is happy, loves his walks and runs and is very obedient and responsive. He seems to have made another step forward at the week-end, I wonder whether the Jade guardian angel I bought him and put on his house collar is helping... he just seems often cheerful now, rather than "just" not unhappy...

Jade has the following characteristics which all apply to Flash very much:

This gem stone is the ultimate symbol of calm and serenity. It helps bring serenity to the mind by releasing negative thoughts. A stone of balance and healing, it alleviates anxiety and fear based emotions.



I was also thinking just today that Flash seems to finally have grown up... I wonder whether "being big brother" to Jesse made a difference? Or whether it's just because he is feeling happier and healthier? Whatever it is, Flash is great at the moment and I hope it stays this way. (We have not had to use any antihystamines for quite a few weeks either with one exception!).

No comments: